Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia’s vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Indonesian Travel Guide to view current posts
- Is it Safe to get a Tattoo in Bali?
- Where to stay in Bali – Sit back and Relax or Party hard!
- 4 of the Best Luxury Villas in Bali (bonus Luxury Activities)
- A Day in the Life of a Balinese Farmer at the Four Seasons Sayan
- Luxury Hotel Review of the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
- A Luxury Hotel Review of Four Seasons Jimbaran Bali
- Ultimate Guide to Seminyak, Bali
- The first timer’s guide to Bali: 5 insider tips for your Balinese adventure
- Bali vs Thailand: Which Should be your Next Travel Destination?
- 8 of the Best Health and Yoga Retreats in Bali
- Budget travel guide Bali
- 10 Wonderful Places to go Glamping in Bali