Hey! I’m Sam I’ve been travelling since I was a little girl and I am not a typical travel blogger! I didn’t wake up one day having caught the “travel bug”, its always been in my blood. Up until March 2017 I still had a full-time job in finance, with a mortgage, bills and responsibilities but still had a huge passion for travel and helping others.
In March 2017 I got made redundant from my bank job and thought that this would be an excellent opportunity to take the leap and blog full time, trying to figure out how the heck to make money online to support myself, my bills and of course my travel addiction. This blog is an excellent way for me to share how I make money online and share my travel stories and tips.
I write about how to travel for part-time or casual traveller and how to travel in luxury without breaking the bank (or taking out a loan!). We also cover off how to make money online, from starting your very own blog to monetization and much much more.
Travel the way YOU want to travel
Personally, I think that travelling is hugely personal, we can help guide you on what to see, what to do and where to stay but at the end of the day, what works for me and what I love doing, might not be what works for you. We have touched on many topics, from backpacking all the way through to luxury travel.
It can be tough to know where to start when you’re planning your first trip or your second or even your 40th trip. There always seems to be too much information online about your destination which just ends up making it more confusing than it needs to be, it’s supposed to be a holiday… relaxing…not stressful! So what’s the first step?
Travelling King has over 1300 articles and growing every day! I’m sure you will find something you are looking for, if not, I am but a message away and always happy to hear from readers! I have made navigating the website as easy as possible by breaking down all topics into categories so you can find the information you need fast and effectively. Check our the Destination Menu to select a particular country/city you are researching or the resources page for your travel needs.
A few popular posts:
- Is a Day Trip from London to Paris via the Eurostar Train worth it?
- Private Pool Villas in Phuket from Budget (less than $100) to Luxury Villas (more than $500)
- Our top 10 hot tips on how to barter your way to the best price in Thailand
- Is it Safe to get a Tattoo in Bali?
- Bali vs Thailand: Which Should be your Next Travel Destination?
- A Guide to the Top Rooftop Bars and Hottest Restaurants in Bangkok
- A few common Scams in Thailand to Avoid
- 10 Things to do on the Great Ocean Road (mostly free!)
- Weird, Unusual and Unique Things to do in Rome for First Time Travellers (Plus a Few Classics)
- Best Pocket Wifi for Travellers – Tep Wireless
Making Money Online
Money matters covers off everything from learning how to make money online, saving money, general financial information and inspiration.
- Start a Blog that will Rock your World in just 11 Easy Steps!
- 12 Lessons I’ve learnt on my blogging journey and what you can learn from them to!
- Power of Twitter for Travel Bloggers (This can be used for ANY niche!)
- 4 Legit Ways To Make Money While Blogging
- 25 Badass Female Bloggers of 2018
- 12 Badass Male Bloggers of 2018
- 13 Badass Couple Bloggers of 2018
- 6 Practical Tips to Budget for your Next Trip
- How To Pay Off Debt Quickly Even If Your Income Is Low