Travelling King is a luxury travel blog providing travel tips, destination guides, reviews and travel inspiration for travellers. It’s run by Sam and & Ben, an Australian based couple who have travelled extensively for the past 7 years and have made it our mission to see and promote luxury travel and all that it has to offer through our own personal means and our website. We produce content to help our readers create moments that go on to be lifetime memories. We encourage our readers to check out the tourist sites as well as local hotspots.
There are a number of ways Travelling King can provide assistance and exposure for your brand. We are happy to discuss the options with your directly or you can request a copy of our full Media Kit via our contact form.
People’s travel decisions are increasingly influenced by bloggers – which is evident with the amount of blogging content on your brand and our readers.
Every post on Travelling King is publicized via social media and optimized to rank as highly as possible in the search engines for the target keywords. We are also involved in several special groups where other bloggers from around the world to help share our content with their readers ad people around the world.
We have completed a number of press trips with Queensland tourism, ACT Tourism and Japan tourism, Solomon Islands tourism, Rovaniemi Tourism and many more. We have been fortunate enough to be invited to Japan by the Japanese tourism board 3 times in the last 18 months, which goes to show that we are able to work well with tourism boards and brands and we are always willing to go above and beyond to impress our clients, who invite us back again and again.
A lot of our articles are featured on Google’s first page as we have been blogging for a 7+ years and have learnt SEO and other skills that we need to know as well as creating content that is helpful to readers.
Travelling King attracts both male and females aged between 18- 45 (with the majority of the readers 25-34) from US, UK, Australia, Singapore, Canada Thailand and Malaysia (as well as a varied worldwide audience). Our readers are well educated with incomes over $150,000 per year.
Below are some of the advertising and sponsorship opportunities available:
- Press Trips & Events
- Reviews (tours, products, restaurants, hotels)
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Contests & Giveaways
- Social Media Campaigns
- Content Creation
We love to nurture longer term relationships with brands, rather that the usual once off “hit and quit”. Our readers love to hear about a brand on a regular basis as this helps to build trust in the product or brand.
Travelling King has had the honour to have our work shared or to be interviewed by some fantastic people.
- Travel Tales with Sam by Next stop who knows
- Meet Sam from The Travelling King by My Tan Feet
- Interview with Samantha from Travelling King by Anda at Travel Notes and Beyond
- Smarter Travel – Hotel Front Desk Secrets
- Listed as one of Queensland Tourism’s 27 travel bloggers to watch in 2015
- Y Travel Blog Sunday Spotlight – Things to Do in Melbourne, Australia
- What I Hated About Phuket (And Why You Should Still Go) by Katherine and Romeo Belarmino
- Who’s THAT Travel Blogger?! Rexy Adventures
- Travel Guide: Food, Culture And Responsible Tourism In Bangkok, Thailand – Epicure & Culture
- Manfrotto Pro Light Camera Backpack review
- Australian Slang Translated on the Central Coast website
- Number 10 on 10 Most Inspirational Travel Bloggers To Follow On Twitter
- Magnetic Island : Looking for a dream holiday destination? by Life style fifty
- Great Walks of the World : Magnetic Island by Zig Zag
- Number 50 on the Top 100 Travel blogs, DigitalMint version
- Webjet’s Travel Bloggers Tell Us What’s Essential On Their Travel Packing Checklist
- 6 Steps to Booking Weddings With Trip Advisor For Honeymoon Travel & Destination Wedding Experts
We have had the wonderful opportunity to work with many amazing brands; tourism boards, hotels, tours and travel brands over the 7 years we have run Travelling King…Just to name a few:
We only partner with brands we would personally endorse, trust and use outside of this blog.
Looking for a travel loving couple (or solo) to advertise your brand, product or service?