Croatia is an Eastern European country with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea. Encompassing more than a thousand islands. The inland capital is Zagreb and the major coastal city Dubrovnik has massive 16th-century walls encircling an Old Town with Gothic and Renaissance buildings and features a lot in the hit series “Game of Thrones”
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Croatia Travel Guide to view current posts
- 16 of the Coolest Things to Do in Zagreb
- Best Day trips from Zagreb
- Where to Stay in Zagreb
- Budget Travel Guide for Zagreb
- 18 Impressive Things to do in Dubrovnik – Croatia Travel Guide
- Where to stay in Dubrovnik
- Budget Travel Guide to Dubrovnik
- Day trips from Dubrovnik
- Ultimate Travel Guide to Split
- Where to stay in Split
- 15 Things to do in Split – That People Actually Do!
- Where to stay in Zadar
- 14 Things to do in Zadar – That People Actually Do!
- The Ultimate Travel Guide to Zadar