Japan is a large island in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. The Famous Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa’s), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo is the capital and is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Japan Travel Guide to view current posts
- Historic Towns in Japan You Simply Must Visit
- A Bite-Size Guide to Okinawa Prefecture Japan!
- 5 day Itinerary for Japan
- Budget Travel Guide for Japan
- Where to Stay in Tokyo Japan
- A few of the Coolest Things to do in Tokyo + Day trips From Tokyo
- Budget Guide for Tokyo
- A Day at Universal Studio Japan – Photo Blog!
- Universal Port Hotel – The Best Hotel When Visiting Universal Studios Japan!
- Ultimate Guide to Minions, Harry Potter and Halloween at Universal Studios Japan in Osaka
- Where to stay in Osaka Japan