Explore by City ….
Popular Destinations in North America
- New York: The incredible art scene, world-class museums, and stunning architectural history are all found in New York City. Along with the Empire State Building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Chrysler Building, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, and the Theatre District, there are many other well-known landmarks.
- Los Angeles: The entertainment centre of the world, Los Angeles is home to a wide variety of attractions and activities, including movie studios, the Sunset Strip, Venice Beach, famous amusement parks, vineyards, breweries, outdoor activities, and a vibrant nightlife. Hollywood celebrities, the TV and movie industries, and stunning beaches like make LA a well-known city and a well-liked holiday destination.
- San Francisco: San Francisco is well-known for its Chinatown and Mission districts, cable cars, Alcatraz, and the Golden Gate Bridge. There are some fairly fascinating historical facts about the thirteenth largest city in the United States. San Francisco rightly stands out thanks to its revolutionary cuisine, which includes Michelin-starred restaurants and extravagant food trucks, world-class symphony, ballet, theatre, and opera performances, and nearly limitless outdoor experiences.
- Hawaii: Hawaii is a popular tourist destination due to its world-class beaches, beautiful rainforests, and thunderous volcanoes. Every Hawaiian Island has its own appeal, making this state one that is brimming with luxury and adventure in every direction. Whether you enjoy swimming, sailing, kayaking, hiking, or simply lounging on the beach.
- Boston: The most well-known things in Boston are its legendary baked beans, Fenway Park, the Boston Marathon, and of course the Cheers bar. It’s one of the most popular tourist destinations on the East Coast because of the stunning architecture, unique culture, incredible history, and delicious food.
- Las Vegas: The main draws of the big resort city of Las Vegas, which enjoys recognition worldwide, are its gambling, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife. Las Vegas has a lot of things to do for people of all ages, despite its reputation as one of the most exciting nightlife destinations. Vegas offers it all, from incredible museums, shows, and exciting arcades to famous restaurants and hotels.
- Toronto: The CN Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum, and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada are just a few of Toronto’s many attractions. Toronto is home to some of the top clubs and shopping centres in the nation if you enjoy shopping. The vibrant cultural offerings of the city are well-known. The city offers great cultural neighbourhoods like Chinatown and Little Italy, as well as delicious dining from all over the world.
- Quebec City: Hockey has become one of the most popular sports in Canada thanks to Quebec, which is also widely known for its comedy and maple syrup production. It is recognised for its culture as well; the province creates music, literature, movies, TV series, festivals, folklore, and other forms of art. In addition to being known for the famous Château Frontenac, Québec City is also recognised for its extensive history, cobblestone streets, European style architecture, and fortifications. In Canada, there is a little bit of Europe.
- Montreal: In addition to being the birthplace and heart of Cirque du Soleil, Montreal is a special melting pot of cultures with a thriving arts scene and mouthwatering cuisine like poutine and bagels. The Notre Dame Basilica and the Old Port are only two of the city’s many historical sites. Skiing and ice skating can be enjoyed in the winter, and the city’s many parks and outdoor cafes can be enjoyed in the summer.
- Vancouver: One of the most picturesque cities in the world is Vancouver. Vancouver is surrounded by lush rainforests, sparkling water, and stunning mountains, which creates a stunning contrast to the city’s contemporary buildings. Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is a great place to start the day, and Granville Island Public Market is a great place to end it with an early dinner.
- Calgary: In Calgary, you may enjoy hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and ice skating in the summer and skiing, snowmobiling, and ice skating in the winter. On the western horizon, the Rocky Mountains rise from the plain like an impassable barrier. These mountains, with their well-known national parks, are nearby.
- Mexico City: One of the oldest and biggest cities in the Americas is Mexico City, which was constructed on the remains of the ancient Aztec city of Tenochtitlan. Visitors can choose from an endless selection of activities that will satisfy any appetite thanks to the colonial architecture, iconic artwork, spicy food, and rich cultural heritage.
- Cancun: The beaches alone are enough for sea lovers to visit Cancun because Mexico has beautiful blue, clear waters. You are able to indulge in a number of water sports on Cancun’s breathtaking white sand beaches, including snorkelling, paddle boarding, and catamaran cruises. The ancient history and distinctive tropical backdrop of the city make it the perfect setting for an exciting family holiday. Not to mention Cancun’s famed all-inclusive resorts and award-winning hospitality.
- Merida: Based on the beautiful white-stone structures that line Paseo Montejo, Mérida is sometimes referred to as the “white city.” It serves as the state’s capital and is known for its dynamic, modern cosmopolitan cultures as well as its rich Mayan past. You can discover genuine Mayan cuisine all across the city, and you may even see traditional Mayan ballgames played in the square. There are busy local markets to get lost in, museums around every corner, and run-down yet colourful Spanish-style alleyways to explore.
10 of the Most Popular North American articles
- 9 of the Best Beaches in Cancún
- Best Day Trips from Tulum
- 10 of the Best Ski Resorts in Canada
- 15 Exciting Things to see and do in Banff
- 10 Cool Things to do in Montreal
- 48 Hours in New York
- 15 Exciting Things to Do in Chicago
- Things to Do in Hollywood
- 9 of the Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
- 15 Fun Touristy Things to Do in Miami
Best Where To Stay In North America Guides
North America is made up of the world’s largest island Greenland and the sovereign states of Canada, the United States, Mexico and some of Caribbean Islands.