China is a massive nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. China’s capital is Beijing which mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country and is a must see when you go to China!
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to China Travel guide to view current posts
- Which is best part of the Great Wall of China to visit – Mutianyu Or Badaling..?
- The Cost of Travel in China
- Business Class review of Singapore Airlines Adelaide to Beijing via Singapore
- The Luxurious Shangri-La Beijing – Hotel Review
- Where to get the best Peking Duck in Beijing
- Where to stay Beijing China – Quick and Easy Guide
- 15 Usual Things to do in Beijing
- The Luxurious Shangri-La Xian– Hotel Review
- Business Class review of Singapore Airlines – Guangzhou to Singapore
- Luxury Hotel Review of an Urban Oasis Shangri-La Guangzhou