Capri is one of the most beautiful and sought-after destinations in Italy. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or an adventurous holiday, Capri has something to offer everyone.
As a semi full-time traveler with extensive experience travelling around Italy and particularly Capri, I can attest to the beauty and serenity of this stunning Italian paradise.
My advice to travelers who are trying to decide which area in Capri to stay in is twofold: first, do your research on the different neighborhoods and attractions that each part of the island offers; second, take into account the type of vacation you’re looking for (e.g. family-friendly, nightlife-oriented).
For example, if you’re interested in experiencing local culture, then Anacapri would be a great option; or if you prefer more lively areas then maybe you should consider Marina Grande. In any case, I’m sure whoever visits Capri will have an unforgettable trip!
Picture a fairytale island in Italy, located in the Bay of Naples, off the coast of the Sorrentine Peninsula in the Tyrrhenian Sea. Is the magical floating rock of Capri, Italy.
It has been a popular destination for travelers for centuries, drawing visitors with its stunning natural beauty, charming villages, and historical sites. Wondering where is the best place to stay in Capri? Below we will help you decide where to stay in Capri and what you can do within the area.
Renowned for its breathtaking landscapes. From rugged cliffs and azure waters to lush greenery and colorful flowers, Capri island’s beauty is unparalleled.
The famous Faraglioni rock formations, the Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra), and the Gardens of Augustus are just a few of the must-visit natural attractions in the area. Before traveling, prepare yourself for a Mediterranean climate, making it a pleasant destination almost all year round.
Affordable accommodation options in Capri can fill up quickly, especially during the peak tourist season, the more luxurious options fill up even faster.
It’s essential to book your stay well in advance, especially if you have specific preferences or travel dates. Renowned for its deluxe hotels and resorts that offer stunning sea views, lavish amenities, and top-notch services.
You will also find charming boutique hotels in Capri dotting the island, offering a more personalized stay. If you prefer more privacy and space, you can opt for villa rentals. B & Bs are available and provide a more intimate and homey atmosphere, they often come with breakfast included in the room rate.
There are more budget-friendly options compared to hotels, guesthouses and pensioni provide simple and comfortable accommodations for travelers looking for cost-effective choices. Capri also has a few hostels, especially in the main towns of Capri and Anacapri, ideal for budget travelers and backpackers.
Capri and Anacapri are the two main towns on the island, each offering their unique charm. Capri town is bustling with high-end boutiques, restaurants, and lively piazzas, while Anacapri is a quieter and more laid-back village, perfect for relaxation.
It has long been a favorite destination for the rich and famous, contributing to its exclusive and upscale atmosphere.
Boasting a delectable culinary scene with a focus on fresh seafood, local produce, and Mediterranean flavors. Capri is full of luxury resorts and beach clubs, high-end restaurants, eateries, cafes and more.
The island is steeped in history, dating back to ancient Roman times, providing a glimpse into the island’s past. The Certosa di San Giacomo, a former monastery, and the medieval Castiglione offer historical and cultural insights.
With its scenic hiking trails and opportunities for water sports, Capri offers plenty of outdoor activities. It is conveniently located near the Amalfi Coast, another stunning and popular destination in Italy. You can easily take a boat ride to explore the charming coastal towns like Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello.
Plan your trip?
Avoid hidden fees in the exchange rate while withdrawing from millions of ATMs abroad, paying in restaurants and shops, and buying your accommodation and flights using the Wise Card. You can hold up to 40+ currencies at once to spend in in over 150 countries, and convert them in real time with the free Wise app.
Need help planning your trip from start to finish? Check out these helpful links:
- Cheap flights
- Savings on accommodation from hostels to luxury hotels
- Affordable car rental options
- Affordable sightseeing tours and day trips
- Travel Adapter – All in one so you don’t have to carry a bunch around
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Capri Town – Where to stay in Capri for first timers
The best place to stay in Capri is the main town on the island and one of the most popular destinations for tourists.
Staying in Capri Town Centre during your first time visit to the island will immerse you in the heart of Capri’s charm, history, and vibrant atmosphere.
You’ll have easy access to the island’s main attractions, luxurious experiences, and the opportunity to create lasting memories in this enchanting Mediterranean destination.
Why stay in Capri Town?
Situated in the heart of the island, Capri Town makes an excellent base for exploring other attractions on the island. It is well-connected to various parts of Capri, including the Blue Grotto, the Gardens of Augustus, and the Faraglioni rock formations.
The island’s centre radiates a lively and bustling atmosphere with its charming piazzas, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes, and a constant stream of visitors from around the world. The town’s energy and charm add to the overall experience of the island.
Capri Town is known for its high-end shopping options, where you can find designer boutiques and luxury brands. Additionally, the town offers a wide range of dining experiences, from Michelin-starred restaurants to traditional eateries serving delicious local cuisine.
The town itself is steeped in history, and there are several historical sites to explore. The Piazza Umberto I, also known as the Piazzetta, is the main square and a central gathering place. From here, you can visit the 17th-century Church of Santo Stefano and the medieval Clock Tower.
This lively spot comes alive in the evenings, offering an exciting nightlife scene. Enjoy a walk along the streets, dine at elegant restaurants, and experience the island’s social life in the bars and cafes.
Capri Town provides a wide range of accommodation options, from luxury hotels with stunning views to cozy bed and breakfasts and vacation rentals.
It is well-connected to other parts of the island and the mainland, making it convenient for day trips and exploring neighboring attractions, such as the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii.
We hope you are truly ready for the scenic views of the surrounding landscapes and the sea. Head to the Gardens of Augustus for panoramic vistas of the Faraglioni rocks and the Mediterranean.
Things to do in Capri Town:
- Start your visit by wandering around the famous Piazzetta, also known as Piazza Umberto I.
- Enjoy a stroll through the Gardens of Augustus (Giardini di Augusto).
- Take a boat tour around the island to admire the stunning coastline and explore hidden caves.
- Catch a bus or take a scenic chairlift ride to Anacapri. Visit Villa San Michele, a historic villa with beautiful gardens and amazing views.
- If you’re interested in history, consider hiking to Villa Jovis, the former residence of Emperor Tiberius, and check out the ruins that offer fascinating insights into ancient Roman life.
- Head to the picturesque small harbor, Marina Piccola.
- If you appreciate art, visit Anima Mundi, an art gallery showcasing contemporary and traditional works by locals.
- Sample the local cuisine, including the famous Caprese salad made with tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and olive oil.
- Explore the island’s nature trails by taking a hike.
- Visit the Church of Santo Stefano, a beautiful 17th-century church located in Capri Town’s main square, the Piazzetta.
- Treat yourself to a relaxing day at one of Capri’s beach clubs.
Best places to stay in Capri Town
Budget accommodation in Capri Town
Mid range accommodation in Capri Town
Family Friendly accommodation in Capri Town
Affordable Luxury accommodation in Capri Town
Marina Grande – Where to stay in Capri with family
Marina Grande is the main port and beach area of Capri, located on the northern side of the island. It is the first place visitors usually see when arriving on the island by ferry from Naples, Sorrento, or the Amalfi Coast.
We recommend this as the best area to stay in Capri with the family, since it provides a practical and enjoyable base to explore the beauty of Capri.
With its sandy beach, family-friendly activities, and convenient transportation, it offers an ideal balance between relaxation and adventure for an unforgettable family vacation.
Why stay in Marina Grande?
Out of all the places to stay in Capri, Italy, Marina Grande is a great choice for a solid family experience thanks to its convenient access, kid-friendly activities and relaxed atmosphere.
Marina Grande is the main arrival point for ferries and boats, making it suitable for families traveling with luggage and children. You won’t have to worry about long transfers or steep uphill climbs with your bags.
You can easily access the island’s public transportation network, such as buses and funiculars, which can take you to other parts of the island, including Anacapri and Capri Town.
Many boat excursions and tours depart from Marina Grande, allowing your family to explore the stunning coastline and everything else it has to offer. You will find various activities perfect for families and young children.
One of our biggest recommendations is renting a boat to explore the coastline together, take a guided boat tour, or even rent paddle boats for a fun family outing.
The sandy beach at Marina Grande is one of the few on the island, making it a great family-friendly spot for relaxation and sunbathing. Children can play on the shore while parents enjoy the beautiful sea views.
Living up to its reputation, Marina Grande is known for its excellent seafood restaurants where you and your family can enjoy delicious Mediterranean dishes. Some restaurants offer stunning views of the harbor and the sea, like the Tiberio Beach Club.
Where you can witness the mesmerizing sunsets over the Mediterranean, creating a memorable experience you will not forget. This marina provides a beautiful setting to enjoy the magical moments as a family.
While it is a popular port, it tends to be less crowded than the bustling streets of Capri Town. Families can enjoy a more relaxed atmosphere while still having access to all the amenities they need.
You will find a variety of shops, supermarkets, and services that will suit your needs and you won’t have a problem figuring out any form of accommodation. With so many differently priced options available for personal preferences, from guesthouses to hotels like the Capri Wine Hotel or the Hotel La Floridiana.
You will find many possibilities that cater towards a family’s needs. Staying in Marina Grande allows your family to experience the authentic local culture, making it a perfect place in Capri to take the squad.
Things to do in Marina Grande:
- Spend some quality time with your family on the sandy beach.
- Take a family-friendly boat tour around the island to explore the coastline, discover hidden coves, and visit the famous Blue Grotto.
- Rent paddle boats and have fun paddling around the harbor.
- There are opportunities for various water sports, such as snorkeling, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding.
- Dine at one of the seafood restaurants along the harbor.
- Consider renting a small boat for the day and explore the island’s coastline at your own pace.
- Treat your family to some authentic Italian gelato.
- Take a family walk along the path between Marina Grande and the Punta Tragara viewpoint, known to be particularly scenic.
- Find a cozy spot by the beach or on a seafront terrace and enjoy the magical sunset view together.
- For a unique experience, visit the Capri Boat Museum (Museo della Barca Caprese) to learn about the island’s maritime history and see traditional wooden boats.
- Take a short bus or funicular ride to Anacapri and visit Villa San Michele, ride the chairlift to Monte Solaro, or stroll through the stunning streets that make up the heart of Capri.
Best places to stay in Marina Grande
Budget accommodation in Marina Grande
Mid range accommodation in Marina Grande
Family Friendly accommodation in Marina Grande
Affordable Luxury accommodation in Marina Grande
Marina Piccola – Where to stay in Capri for foodies
Marina Piccola is another beautiful and enticing area on the island, located on the southern coast and one of the best places to stay in Capri as a lover of all things food. It offers many activities, restaurants, accommodation options and magical sunsets that you can’t forget.
Staying here during your travels as a foodie will provide you with a delightful mix of mouthwatering seafood, spectacular sea views, and a relaxed ambiance. It’s a haven for those seeking a culinary journey in one of Italy’s most beautiful and gourmet-friendly destinations.
Why stay in Marina Piccola?
Let’s get straight to it, Marina Piccola is known for its excellent seafood restaurants, many of which offer fresh catches directly from the sea. As a foodie, you’ll have the opportunity to savor the best of Mediterranean cuisine, including delectable seafood dishes prepared with local ingredients.
You’ll find charming seafront bars and cafes, where you can enjoy aperitivos and cocktails while watching the sunset or the boats sail by. The local and international restaurants often showcase local specialties and traditional Capri dishes.
Don’t miss the opportunity to try “scialatielli ai frutti di mare” (a pasta dish with seafood) and other regional delights. Compared to the bustling Marina Grande and Capri Town, Marina Piccola offers a more tranquil and intimate atmosphere. It’s an ideal place to unwind and savor your meals in a laid-back setting.
This marina is one of the best spots on the island to witness the captivating sunsets of Capri. Many restaurants in the area offer outdoor seating and some restaurants are situated right on the beach, offering a unique dining experience with your toes in the sand and the waves lapping nearby.
The restaurants and cafes often boast stunning sea views where you can enjoy your meals while gazing at the blue waters of the Mediterranean and the iconic Faraglioni rock formations.
While Marina Piccola offers a more relaxed vibe, it’s still conveniently close to Capri Town. You can easily access the town for more dining options and depending on the time of your visit, you might be lucky enough to participate in local food events and festivals that celebrate the island’s foot-related heritage.
It has a reputation for being an upscale area, attracting a discerning crowd. As a foodie, you may appreciate the exclusive and refined culinary experiences available in this part of the island.
Things to do in Marina Piccola:
- Marina Piccola has a small pebble beach, with beach clubs and restaurants. Great for relaxing and taking it easy.
- Take a boat tour to get up close to the iconic Faraglioni rock formations.
- Dine at the many Seafront Restaurants, bars and cafes.
- Stay in Marina Piccola to witness the enchanting sunset over the Mediterranean.
- Explore the underwater world around Marina Piccola by snorkeling.
- Take a boat tour or hire a private boat to visit the Siren’s Rock (Scoglio delle Sirene), a picturesque rock formation in the middle of the sea.
- If you’re a photography enthusiast, Marina Piccola offers many picturesque views to capture.
Best places to stay in Marina Piccola
Budget accommodation in Marina Piccola
Mid range accommodation in Marina Piccola
- Hotel Weber Ambassador
- Villa Bougainvillea by Gocce
- Green Coral by Gocce
- Villa Sabrina by Elite Villas
Family Friendly accommodation in Marina Piccola
Near Monte Solaro – Where to stay in Capri for hikers
Near Monte Solaro, located in the town of Anacapri, offers a wonderful location for travelers who plan to go hiking and explore the natural beauty of Capri.
It will grant you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Capri and embark on memorable hiking adventures.
Whether you choose to hike to the summit of Monte Solaro or explore other trails in the area, it promises to be an unforgettable experience in this enchanting Mediterranean paradise.
Why stay in Near Monte Solaro?
The best place to stay in Capri as an avid hiker and nature enthusiast, would be Near Monte Solaro. It’s the highest point on the island of Capri and offers breathtaking panoramic views of the entire island and the surrounding sea.
You’ll have easy access to hiking trails that lead to the summit, where you can enjoy the stunning vistas.
Anacapri and the area near Monte Solaro offer numerous hiking opportunities, especially if you are left wondering what to do in Capri as an adventure enthusiast. There are well-marked trails that take you through beautiful landscapes, lush vegetation, and ancient stone pathways, providing a chance to connect with nature.
If you prefer a more leisurely approach to reach the summit, you can take the chairlift from Anacapri to Monte Solaro. The chairlift offers a comfortable ride and stunning views during the ascent. It’s an ideal setting for nature lovers and those looking for a peaceful escape.
Compared to the more popular tourist areas like Capri Town and Marina Grande, Anacapri and the vicinity of Monte Solaro are generally quieter and less crowded. This allows you to enjoy a more peaceful and serene environment during your stay.
The area provides an opportunity to experience a more authentic Italian atmosphere, away from the tourist crowds. You can immerse yourself in the local culture, savor traditional cuisine, and interact with friendly locals.
The elevated location near Monte Solaro provides an excellent vantage point for watching the sunset. You can witness the magical hues of the evening sky over the Mediterranean. We recommend you visit Villa San Michele, the former home of Swedish physician and writer Axel Munthe.
This historic villa offers beautiful gardens and captivating views of the island. While near Monte Solaro, you can easily explore other attractions in Anacapri, such as the Blue Grotto, Villa Damecuta, and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Things to do in Near Monte Solaro:
- Embark on a scenic hike to the summit of Monte Solaro, the highest point on the island.
- If you prefer a more relaxed ascent to Monte Solaro, take the chairlift from Piazza Vittoria in Anacapri.
- Explore Villa San Michele, the former home of Swedish physician and writer Axel Munthe.
- Visit the archaeological site of Villa Damecuta, an ancient Roman villa with ruins and stunning sea views.
- Stroll around Piazza Caprile in Anacapri.
- Admire the 17th-century Church of Santa Sofia in Anacapri, known for its beautiful white facade and interior.
- For a magical experience, we recommend taking the chairlift to Monte Solaro during the golden hour before sunset.
- Visit the picturesque Punta Carena Lighthouse, located on the southwestern coast of Capri.
- Explore Anacapri’s Shops.
Best places to stay Near Monte Solaro
Budget accommodation Near Monte Solaro
Mid range accommodation Near Monte Solaro
Family Friendly accommodation Near Monte Solaro
Anacapri – Where to stay in Capri for relaxation
Where do all the celebrities stay? You found it. Anacapri is a tranquil and picturesque town, just a short distance from Capri Town and offers some of the best hotels in Capri to choose from.
Staying in Anacapri during your travels allows you to embrace the natural beauty, peaceful atmosphere, and authentic Italian charm of this enchanting town.
Whether you choose to relax in tranquil gardens, explore the surrounding landscapes, or simply unwind in a peaceful setting, Anacapri promises to be an idyllic destination for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Why stay in Anacapri?
Anacapri is known for its peaceful ambiance and slower pace compared to the bustling Capri Town. It provides a perfect retreat for those seeking relaxation and a break from the crowds. It is surrounded by lush greenery, olive groves, and vineyards.
The town is nestled between Monte Solaro and the sea, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Gulf of Naples, and the Amalfi Coast. The vistas from places like Monte Solaro and Villa San Michele are truly mesmerizing.
The former home of Swedish physician and writer Axel Munthe, Villa San Michele houses beautiful gardens and terraces offering a serene space for contemplation and relaxation.
Anacapri is home to a couple of lovely gardens, such as the Gardens of Augustus and the Axel Munthe Gardens, providing a green oasis of tranquility amid the natural beauty of the island. This neighborhood offers various hiking trails, including the famous hike to the summit of Monte Solaro.
The narrow streets are a joy to explore, take a walk and discover quaint cafes, historic buildings, and lovely squares. Anacapri attracts fewer tourists than Capri Town, making it a more peaceful and intimate destination.
Staying here allows you to experience an authentic Italian lifestyle. The town’s local charm and traditional architecture offer an immersive cultural experience.
You will also find a great selection of traditional restaurants and eateries where you can savor authentic Caprese cuisine. Enjoy tasty meals with fresh local ingredients and regional flavors.
Wander through Anacapri’s boutique shops, which offer unique local crafts and artisanal products. If retail therapy isn’t your immediate go to, then the area provides a number of hotels and resorts that offer spa and wellness facilities where you can indulge in massages, treatments, and relaxation therapies.
Things to do in Anacapri:
- Hike to the summit of Monte Solaro, the highest point on the island, for breathtaking panoramic views of Capri.
- Visit Villa San Michele, the former home of Swedish physician and writer Axel Munthe.
- Stroll around Piazza Vittoria.
- Admire the 17th-century Church of Santa Sofia, a beautiful church with a white façade and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Explore the archaeological site of Villa Damecuta, an ancient Roman villa with ruins and scenic sea views.
- Experience the scenic chairlift ride to Monte Solaro.
- Visit the town’s workshops and boutiques to shop for authentic Capri sandals, a local specialty.
- Visit Casa Rossa, a historic 19th-century residence that now serves as a museum.
- Head to the southwestern coast to visit the picturesque Punta Carena Lighthouse.
Best places to stay in Anacapri
Budget accommodation in Anacapri
Mid range accommodation in Anacapri
- Boutique Hotel Casa Mariantonia
- La Giuliva Charming Rooms
- Capri Bougainville
- Villa Lo Pozzo, Anacapri
Family Friendly accommodation in Anacapri
Affordable Luxury accommodation in Anacapri
South Anacapri – Where to stay in Capri on a budget
South Anacapri is one of the best areas to stay in Capri if you are planning on heading to this island on a budget. It is a less touristy and more budget-friendly area on the island of Capri.
Staying in South Anacapri during your visit provides a budget-friendly and authentic experience on the beautiful island of Capri.
It’s an ideal choice for travelers seeking to explore the island’s charm and natural beauty without overspending.
Why stay in South Anacapri?
Out of all the beautiful spots in Capri, the south part of Anacapri holds the most affordable accommodation. It tends to be more budget-friendly compared to the more popular tourist areas like Capri Town and Marina Grande.
Compared to the more popular Capri town, you can find reasonably priced hotels, guesthouses, and hostels that offer comfortable stays without breaking the bank.
Providing a more authentic and local experience compared to the touristy parts of the island, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with friendly locals and immerse yourself in the island’s culture and traditions. It is less crowded and bustling than other areas on the island.
Allowing for a more relaxed and peaceful atmosphere during your stay. Known for its natural beauty, including lush greenery, vineyards, and scenic hiking trails, you can enjoy the island’s breathtaking landscapes without the higher costs associated with tourist-heavy locations. Anacapri’s charm lies in its natural beauty.
Many of the attractions in the area can be reached on foot or by public transportation, saving you transportation expenses. Anacapri offers a handful of attractions that are free or have minimal entrance fees.
For example, you can visit Villa San Michele, a beautiful historic villa with stunning views of the island, or take a hike along the Pizzolungo trail, which offers breathtaking views of the coastline. There are a range of budget-friendly dining options, including local eateries and cafes without the crazy prices found in more touristy areas.
Eating in local restaurants in Anacapri can be more affordable than in Capri town, which caters more to the high-end tourist market. You can use up your sunny afternoons at the local markets where you can find fresh produce, local products, and souvenirs at more reasonable prices.
Getting around South Anacapri and to other parts of the island is relatively affordable, especially with public buses and local transport options available.
Getting around the island of Capri can be expensive, especially if you rely on private taxis. However, in Anacapri, you can find local buses that are more budget-friendly and can take you to various locations on the island.
Things to do in South Anacapri:
- Visit Casa Rossa, a historic 19th-century residence that now serves as a museum.
- Head to the southwestern coast to visit the picturesque Punta Carena Lighthouse, which offers stunning sunset views and a peaceful setting.
- Take a stroll through the streets of Anacapri’s historic center.
- Visit local markets where you can find fresh produce, artisanal products, and souvenirs.
- Check for any local cultural events, art exhibitions, or festivals taking place during your visit.
Best places to stay in South Anacapri
Budget accommodation in South Anacapri
Mid range accommodation in South Anacapri
Family Friendly accommodation in South Anacapri
Added Extra: Areas to Avoid in Capri
Throughout your decision whilst deciding where to stay in Capri, Italy, you would want to make sure whichever areas you choose are safe.
Especially if you are traveling by yourself or with your family, it’s always best to be aware and have a general idea of the surrounding area.
- During peak tourist seasons, some areas in Capri, such as Capri Town and the Piazzetta, can get overcrowded with tourists.
- As with any tourist destination, be cautious of pickpockets, especially in crowded places and public transportation.
- While exploring popular tourist spots, you may encounter street vendors selling various items. Be aware that some may engage in aggressive sales tactics.
- While most performers are harmless, be cautious of any distractions or solicitations for money.
- When considering boat tours, ensure you use authorized and reputable companies.
- Capri’s coastal landscape can be rugged, and some hiking trails may require caution and proper footwear. Always follow safety guidelines and stick to marked trails when hiking.
Top 5 favorites accommodation options for Capri
|❤️ Best Area first timers||Capri Town|
|💸 Best Luxury Hotel||Pazziella Garden & Suites|
|👪 Best Hotel for For Families||Relais Maresca Luxury Small Hotel|
|🏨 Best Mid-Range Hotel||Hotel Weber Ambassador|
|🛏️ Best Budget Hotel||B&B La Danza del Mare|
FAQs About places to stay in capri italy
What are the best accommodation options in Capri, Italy?
The best accommodation options vary depending on budget and individual needs – from luxurious 5 star hotels to charming bed and breakfast inns and private villas, there is a wide variety of quality places to stay in Capri.
How much do accommodations cost in Capri?
Accommodations prices vary significantly depending on location, size, amenities, season and other factors. Budget travellers can find hostel beds or basic rental apartments for as little as €30 per night while more luxurious hotels can cost up to €500 or more per night during peak season.
Final Thoughts: where to stay in capri italy
Capri is a stunning and unique destination, with luxurious villas, cozy apartments and plenty of stunning sights and activities.
When planning your trip to Capri, you can focus on the many exciting activities available, like swimming in the crystal-blue waters of the Mediterranean or visiting the famous Blue Grotto.
Whatever your reason for visiting Capri, make sure to book your accommodation early as it’s one of the most popular destinations in Italy! With its idyllic landscape and perfect climate all year round, it’s no wonder why so many travelers flock to this beautiful island.
The days spent in Capri are sure to be filled with adventure and breathtaking views – making it a destination worth visiting at least once in a lifetime. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or an extended stay for work or leisure, there’s something for everyone here.
Make sure to book all your accommodation needs asap as accomodation in Capri can book out quickly, hope you enjoy planning your trip to Capri, Italy!
- Where to stay in Naples
- 18 Things to do in Naples – That People Actually Do!
- Best Day Trips from Naples
- The Ultimate Travel Guide to Naples
- Where to Stay on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Things to do on the Amalfi Coast – That People Actually Do!
- The Only Honeymoon Guide to Amalfi Coast You’ll Ever Need!
- The Ultimate guide to Amalfi Coast
- A Quick Amalfi Coast Guide