The first long-lasting battery pack designed for in and out of your car
We recently used The Roadtrip on our trip to New Zealand as we did a few mini road trips… it’s such a freaking handy device, I’m in loveeee!!! Roadtrip is a sleek, revolutionary car charger which you plug it into your car and it charges your phone while driving and then when you get out of the car, you can take it wit you and continue to charge your phone battery! As it has a built in portable battery for on the go use.
The Roadtrip has a 3,000mAh backup battery inside that provides plenty of portable power when and where you need it. It packs a high powered external battery into a stylish, portable car charger that fits into your pocket or backpack or your handbag.
It offers 2 output USB ports so you can charge 2 phones at the same time (perfect for us on one of our road trips!). The Roadtrip has one USB Type A (the type of USB plug used by iOS devices eg: iPhone or iPod or iPad) and the new USB Type C ( a smaller new USB plug that is being used in some newer devices like Apple’s new MacBook laptop).
Roadtrip acts like a typical car charger. It charges your devices when the car is on, then press the button, and it engages the battery when you’re away from the car. Easy peasy!
It works on iPhones, Android phones, and any device that charges with USB, including our GoPro and other portable chargers!
- Size 31mm (diameter) x 118mm (length)
- Weight 220g
- Technical 3000mAh high density lithium ion rechargeable battery. 120 minute charging time. We proudly warranty 500 full charging cycles.
- Materials Precision stamped and anodized aluminum facing, polycarbonate plastic enclosure.
- Certification CE, ROHS, FCC, UN38.3
- Charge Inputs 12V car socket
- Charge Outputs 5V / 3.0amp (1.5amp per port) USB Type A and USB Type C (out).
- HelloNomad offers a 2 year warranty