Most people would probably agree that they don’t get to go on holiday as much as they’d like. Everybody has to work hard at their jobs almost all year round with only short breaks from time to time because they have bills to pay and mouths to feed. However, when people do get the chance to take a much needed and deserved vacation, they like to feel like they’re living in a home away from home.
For the reason above, many people will look into 5-star hotels when they’re heading on holiday that offer a luxurious stay in a beautiful room with some fantastic amenities. However, if people really want to feel like they’re living in a home away from home, they might prefer staying in a serviced apartment instead.
This article will detail five compelling reasons as to why holidaymakers may be better off staying in a serviced apartment rather than a hotel.
Why it Might be Best to Stay in a Serviced Apartment
This list below is applicable to almost all serviced apartments offered by companies such as Constellation Apartments. Many people will certainly find the idea of such accommodation very enticing after reading this list.
- Serviced apartments are great value – People can save a fortune by staying in an apartment instead of a hotel because they don’t need to cover the costs of cleaners and hotel staff.
- They offer guests a lot of space – Some people work as they travel, and that means they might need amenities such as a desk as well as plenty of space to feel comfortable. Serviced apartments are just like a real apartment, and that means they’re large – usually much larger than a hotel room.
- People can eat whatever they like – Even at fancy hotels, guests will have to eat whatever food is on offer in the hotel restaurant. However, people can feel free to cook up whatever they like if they choose to stay in a serviced apartment because they usually have a fully-furnished kitchen.
- They offer privacy – Many serviced apartments are detached, and that means they offer more privacy than a high-rise hotel could ever offer. Imagine how great it would be to stay in private accommodation at Margaret River in Luxury.
- Both short and long term stays are available – Of course, most people are limited with regards to how long they can go on holiday for due to work constraints and other matters that need tending to at home. Luckily, serviced apartments are available for a week or two for those on a strict schedule to months for those who want to really get to know a new area and settle in.
Those who usually start automatically searching for hotel rooms when booking a holiday should at least consider staying in a serviced apartment instead. They’re just as luxurious as high-end hotel rooms without the high cost, and it’s the best way to feel truly at home while enjoying a fabulous holiday.