The United Kingdom (or the UK) is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and is an island country in northwestern Europe. England is known as the birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles and is home to the capital London. England is also the site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to United Kingdom Travel Guide to view current posts
- 24 Hours in Kent England
- Brilliant British Seaside Towns You Need To Visit
- The Best Dog-Friendly Hotels in the UK
- Plan an Affordable Trip to These 5 Beautiful Places in England
- Where to stay in London – Close to Famous attractions for First-time visitors
- London on a Budget – A How to Guide!
- Some of the Many Wonderful Museums in London
- Spending a Weekend in London Bucket List
- 5 Things to do in London like a Local
- London Sightseeing Tour through Evan Evans booked via Viator
- The best way to see London with The London Helicopter
- 12 of the Best Instagram photos in London & who to follow!
- The Ultimate Guide to London
- Things to do in the Rain in London
- Hotel Review – Andaz London Liverpool Street