Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to a number of lakes, villages and high peak of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is very well known for its ski resorts and hiking trails, along with Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Switzerland Travel Guide to view current posts
- 7 Tips for an affordable Switzerland Winter Vacation
- 10 of the Best things to do in Switzerland in the summer
- Unique Swiss Experiences (To Make Your Friends Jealous)
- Where to stay in Lausanne
- Where to stay in Interlaken
- Where to stay in Bern