South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game, such as lions, elephants and rhinos. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush wine lands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
- A Glance Inside Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Your Quick Fire Guide To South Africa
- Sun City, South Africa – A One-Stop Travel Destination
- Where to Stay in Cape Town including Cheap Accommodation Options
- Top Beaches in Southern Africa
- These Incredible Animal Encounters Should Be on Everyone’s Bucket List!
- Where to stay and what to do in Cape Town?