Singapore is an island city-state off southern Malaysia, with a tropical climate and multicultural population. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth. Today Singapore features the famous “Marina Bay Sands” hotel which has a pool on the roof in the shape of a ship.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Singapore Travel Guide to view current posts
- Where to Stay in Singapore for First Timers
- 4 Ways to Enjoy Singapore Without Breaking the Bank
- Flight Review – Singapore Airlines Adelaide to Rome return (Singapore stop-over)
- SilkAir Airlines Flight review of Business Class flight from Kalibo to Singapore
- 6 Star Service in Singapore at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
- A Luxury Hotel Review of the First Shangri-La – Singapore
- 5 Budget Things to Do In Singapore
- 18 Things to Do in Singapore for Everyone!
- Ultimate Guide to Singapore
- 14 Fun Things to do in Singapore
- Budget Travel Guide For Singapore