Scotland is the United Kingdom’s northernmost country and is a land of mountain wildernesses such as the Cairngorms and Northwest Highlands, interspersed with glacial glens and lochs (You might even be lucky enough to see the Loch Ness Monster!). Its major cities are Edinburgh, the capital, with its iconic hilltop castle, and Glasgow, famed for its vibrant cultural scene. Scotland is also famous for golf, the game first played at the Old Course at St Andrews in the 1400s.
- 15 Things to do in Edinburgh – Tourist Guide
- Where to stay in Edinburgh
- Luxury Travel Guide to Edinburgh
- Ultimate Travel Guide to Edinburgh
- 48 hours in Edinburgh – 2 Day Itinerary