The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. The capital is Manila, which is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Philippines Travel Guide to view current posts.
- What do you know about the Philippines?
- 10 Perfect Tips to a Luxury Honeymoon in the Philippines
- Where to Stay in the Philippines – Shopping, Island relaxation, Party Scene or Stunning Sights
- Is the Philippines a dangerous place to travel to?
- The Best Diving Spots in the Philippines
- Where to stay in Bohol