New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands (North and South), both marked by volcanoes. The capital of New Zealand is Wellington on the North Island which is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s stunning Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical and wonderful “Middle Earth” in “Lord of the Rings” films.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to New Zealand Travel Guide to view current posts
- Ten Places To Visit In New Zealand
- 7 Must See New Zealand Beaches
- Australia or New Zealand? 7 Tips to simplify your decision
- The difference between skiing in Australia and skiing in New Zealand
- How To Travel New Zealand On A Budget
- The Most Scenic Drives on New Zealand North Island
- Epic 3 day Itinerary for the North Island of New Zealand
- A Night In Auckland: The Best Things To Do
- 5 of the Most Romantic Weekend Getaways In and Around Auckland
- Auckland SkyJump – to be scared or not to be scared….