Italy is a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, which has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine (mmmm pasta!). Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican City as well as landmark art and ancient ruins uch as the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum. Other major cities in Italy include Florence, Venice, and Milan.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Italy Travel Guide to view current posts:
- Weird, Unusual and Unique Things to do in Rome for First Time Travellers (Plus a Few Classics)
- Where to Stay in Rome – Close to Famous Attractions
- An Artist’s Playground: Top Attractions for Art Lovers in Rome
- Hotel Review of THE FIRST Luxury Art hotel Rome
- 13 Of the Best Instagram photos in Rome & who to follow!
- 48 Hours in Rome – 2 Day Itinerary
- Luxury Travel Guide to Rome
- Siena in Tuscany on a Budget
- Tuscany – A Gem of Northern Italy
- A Weekend Guide to Florence – 10 things to see and do in Florence
- 12 Fun Things to do in Florence
- Where to stay in Florence
- Best Day Trips from Florence
- The Ultimate Travel Guide to Florence