Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic which is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George’s Channel. Ireland is the third-largest island in Europe, Dublin being the capital of Ireland. Ireland is famous for having one of the highest consumers of beer, averaging 131.1 liters of beer per year. The famous Irish breweries include (but are not limited to) Guinness, Smithwicks, and Harp Lager.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Ireland Travel Guide to view current posts
- Top Of The Morning: Discover Ireland This Summer
- Ireland for All Ages
- Blarney Castle, Kilkenny & Irish Whisky – A 3 day tour with Rabbies
- 5 Places Every Foodie Must Visit in Dublin
- 48 hours in Dublin – The Essentials & The Local Gems
- Best Day Trips from Dublin
- Where to stay in Dublin
- Luxury Travel Guide to Dublin
- The Ultimate Travel Guide to Dublin
- Where to stay in Galway
- Luxury Travel Guide to Galway
- 17 Things to do in Galway – That people Actually Do!
- Ultimate Travel Guide to Galway
- Best Day Trips from Galway