India is a vast South Asian country with diversity from Himalayan peaks to Indian Ocean coastline and rich history reaching back 5 millennia. In the north, landmarks include Delhi’s Red Fort complex and Jama Masjid mosque, plus the iconic Taj Mahal. Pilgrims bathe in the Ganges in Varanasi, and Rishikesh is a yoga centre and base for Himalayan trekking.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to India Travel Guide to view current posts
- Travel Guide for Leh Ladakh Road Trip, India
- Budget Trip to Valley of Kashmir, India
- 8 Amazing Destinations in India That You Must Visit at least Once
- Compelling Reasons Why India Must Be On Your Bucket List
- India’s 5 Most Romantic Holiday Hotspots
- 10 Must See Sights in India