Iceland is a Nordic island country, which is defined by its dramatic icy landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. Massive glaciers are protected in Vatnajökull and Snæfellsjökull national parks. Most of the population lives in the capital, Reykjavik, which runs on geothermal power and is home to the National and Saga museums, tracing Iceland’s Viking history.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Iceland Travel guide to view current posts
- Four Reasons You Must Go To Iceland
- How to Travel in a Campervan across Iceland
- Plan A Cool Trip To Iceland With These Essential Dos and Don’ts
- 15 Remarkable Things to see and Do in Iceland
- Where to Stay in Iceland – Quick and Easy Guide
- The Best Day Trips from Reykjavik
- 48 Hours in Iceland – A 2 Day Itinerary
- Guide to Visiting Iceland
- Is a Tour to Iceland’s South Coast worth it?