Hong Kong is a former British colony in southeastern China, however it’s its own country now. Its densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper skyline. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Hong Kong Travel Guide to view current posts
- The Ultimate List of Things to do in Hong Kong – Beyond the Popular Attractions
- Where to stay in Hong Kong – a first timer’s guide
- Luxurious Hotels in Hong Kong
- Top 3 Cheap Meals in Hong Kong
- Budget travel guide for Hong Kong