Germany is a Western European country. Berlin is Germany’s capital and is home to art and nightlife scenes, the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall and many sites relating to WWII. Munich is known for its Oktoberfest and beer halls, including the 16th-century Hofbräuhaus. Frankfurt, with its skyscrapers, houses the European Central Bank.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to German Travel Guide to view current posts
- 16 of The Most Instagrammable Places in Germany & who to follow!
- Where to stay in Dresden
- Where to stay in Fussen
- Explore Berlin On A Budget
- Where to stay in Berlin
- 10 Things to Do In Berlin
- 48 Hours in Berlin – 2 Day Itinerary
- Budget Guide for Berlin
- 18 Things to do in Munich – Munich Sightseeing
- Best Day Trips from Munich
- Where to Stay in Munich
- Hotel Review – Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
- The Ultimate Travel Guide to Cologne
- Where to stay in Cologne
- 38 Things to do in Cologne – That People Actually Do!