France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine. Lascaux’s ancient cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman theater and the vast Palace of Versailles attest to its rich history.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to France Travel Guide to view current posts
- Travel tips for visiting Paris on a Budget
- The Ultimate List of Things to do in Paris – Beyond the Popular Attractions
- Romantic Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Luxury Travel Tips for Your Paris Trip
- Is a Day Trip from London to Paris via the Eurostar Train worth it?
- Where to stay in Paris – Close to Famous attractions
- 12 the Best Instagram photos in Paris & who to follow!
- Free things to do in Paris
- Budget Travel Guide for Paris