Finland is a Northern European county bordering Sweden, Norway and Russia. Its capital, Helsinki, occupies a peninsula and surrounding islands in the Baltic Sea. Helsinki is also home to the 18th-century sea fortress Suomenlinna and diverse museums. The Northern Lights can be seen from the country’s Arctic Lapland province, a vast wilderness with national parks and ski resorts.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Finland Travel Guide to view current posts
- Top 8 Things to do in Helsinki
- Day Trips from Helsinki
- Where to stay in Helsinki
- Budget Guide for Helsinki
- The Ultimate Guide to Rovaniemi
- Where to stay in Rovaniemi
- 19 Things to do in Rovaniemi – That People Actually Do!