Denmark is a Scandinavian country located in Northern Europe and is linked to Sweden via the Öresund bridge. Copenhagen, is the capital of Denmark and is home to royal palaces and popular colorful Nyhavn harbor, plus the iconic “Little Mermaid” statue.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Denmark Travel Guide to view current posts.
- 15 things to do in Copenhagen
- Where to Stay in Copenhagen
- Hotel Review Copenhagen Admiral Hotel
- Hotel Review 71 Nyhavn Hotel
- The Ultimate Guide to Copenhagen
- 48 hours in Copenhagen – 2 Day Itinerary
- Day trips from Copenhagen