Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. to the Arctic Circle. Major cities include Toronto, Vancouver, Montréal, Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada’s vast wilderness include Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains and Niagara Falls which is a famous group of massive waterfalls.
Looking for a particular destination, see below otherwise you can go to Canada Travel Guide to view current posts
- 365 Days in Canada – Enjoy the 4 Seasons
- 5 Best Affordable Ski Resorts in Canada
- 5 Things To See And Do In Canada
- First Comes Fall, Second Comes Winter, Then Comes Your Heli Skiing Adventure
- 17 of the Best Instagram photos in Canada & who to follow!
- Luxury Montreal: The Hottest Spots In Montreal
- Where to stay in Montreal
- 10 Cool Things to do in Montreal