Belgium is a country located in Western Europe. It’s known for medieval towns and Renaissance architecture. The country has distinctive regions including Dutch-speaking Flanders to the north, French-speaking Wallonia to the south and a German-speaking community to the east. The bilingual capital, Brussels, has ornate guildhalls at Grand-Place and elegant art-nouveau buildings.
- 22 Things to do in Antwerp – That People Actually Do!
- Ultimate Travel Guide to Antwerp
- 17 Things to do in Ghent – That People Actually Do!
- Where to stay in Brussels
- Ultimate Guide on Things to do in Brussels
- Budget Guide to Brussels
- 16 Fun and Touristy Things to do in Brussels
- Luxury Guide To Brussels
- The Best Day Trips from Brussels