Europe attracts more tourists than anywhere else in the world; out of Earth’s ten most visited countries, seven are located in Europe. Europe isn’t one single country however the ease of crossing borders might make you think otherwise. The continent of Europe is divided into 50 countries!
Europe has cultural heritage dating back more than 3 millennia. Aside from history, Europe is renowned for its diverse cuisines and cultures.
**Click on the below images to be taken to articles about Europe (or the above picture for general Europe articles)**
Most Popular Articles for Europe:
- Is a Day Trip from London to Paris via the Eurostar worth it?
- Where to stay in London – Close to Famous attractions for First time visitors
- Exploring Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia
- A Weekend Guide to Florence – 10 things to see and do in Florence
- 5 Incredible Luxury Boutique Hotels in Greece